Wednesday, July 13, 2005

No hope for this


I love drawing. Whenever I do a compre (how a print ad would look), I would rather draw it than rely on the web for pictures. But sometimes after I draw it, and we have to do a photo shoot - there's a 75% chance that the talents we're using for the ad can't pull the look and expression I want (our photographer Jeanne keeps mentioning that only my face is flexible enough to capture the right expression). This ad here is supposed to be a part of a bigger campaign. I would like to do a print ad utilizing a photo collage illustrated style and look... but alas... our ECD (Executive Creative Director) did'nt like it. Way too off for the look she was looking for. So I guess this would never see the light of newspapers or magazines, only in my BLOG.

No comments: