Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Turn Left, Turn Right



Remember that book I was talking about a few months ago, "A Chance Of Sunshine"? I lost the book. I also mentioned that the book was adapted into the big screen, under the title "Turn Left, Turn Right". Guess what? After a few months, I managed to find a DVD copy of the movie in www.ebay.ph. Woooohoooo!!! It cost me P135 (shipping included), but hey, the feeling of finding your holy grail: Priceless! Major thanks to Jovie Lim... a very amazing ebay seller with lots of good korean/ asian titles.

Sigh, now I have to find a copy of the book again.

3 comments:

Captain Jack Hook said...

Napanood ko ito sa WOWOW channel na walang subtitles pero naintindihan pa rin namin ng gf ko ang kuwento. Sabi nga niya sa akin maiiyak raw siya kung naintindihan niya yung mga sinasabi nila.

Maganda ang pelikula, ayos para sa mga sawi sa pag-ibig at mga nag-iibigan.

Reinard Santos said...

Hehehe, baduy nga lang yung ending. Earthquake? Very Deus Ex Machina.
Maganda ang istorya, pero mas maganda yung libro kung saan kinupkop ang kuwento ng pelikula.

Unknown said...

hi I'm interested in your copy.Do you want to sell it?email me at jam883@ymail.com..pls. pls. give me a copy. tnx