Monday, January 15, 2007

The January 2007 Playlist

Ah, new year, new music. Here's what's heavily played in my Ipod, in no particular order.

1. Azure Ray - Sleep (I watched, the Devil Wears Prada and found this nice song)
2. ChiliTees - Bumalik (from the ultra-amazing Pamana soundtrack)
3. Up Dharma Down - Flickr (again from the Pamana soundtrack)
4. Drip - The Arrival (Pamana soundtrack rules, need I say more)
5. Session Road - Outerspace
6. John Legend - Save Room
7. Titiyo - Come Along (from The Urban Lounge collection)
8. ChiliTees - Sama Na
9. Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know (both acoustic and regular version)
10. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Hello! I see you've been listening to some awesome songs. Is it possible if I could ask from you Bumalik by Chilitees? I really need it as soon as possible. You can email it to me at elizte@gmail.com. Thanks!

Uhh.. this is not a spam bot message.^^;