Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Little Heartbreaker


I haven't posted for a long time. So busy at work and home + I got sick last week (diarrhea). Last Saturday, August 6, was my brother-in-law's wedding. The highlight for me is my son in his first role as a ringbearer. He walked the aisle successfully and without any direct assistance from me or my wife. Such small feat from a two year old makes me proud. Rohan really looks great in his barong - too bad we did'nt buy him pants to go along with it, but it looks great on the little runt. The picture I posted is Rohan with this flower girl we were matching him with - the girl was really cute and their pose - innocently romantic. The following day August 7, we went to Megamall to celebrate me and my wife's 3rd year wedding anniversary (we were actually married August 3) - we ate at SuperBowl, where my son met this little girl who was trying to kiss him. Ah, my little heartbreaker - don't grow old yet - I'm still having the best time of my life.

No comments: