Friday, April 20, 2007

Monthly Paramdam



I've been busy and lazy lately (how is that possible?) I just thought I'd drop by and give a rundown on what happened the past few weeks after I lost my celfone.

• I GOT A NEW CELFONE!

After a week of extensive research in the net and scouring for the lowest possible price... I finally got a new celfone! The winner: Motorola V3x. Why Motorola and not Nokia? First, it's brand new cheap, it has bluetooth, expandable memory (I got 128mb at the moment), it is 3g capable, it's a clamshell phone (no more accidental button press), it has a 2 megapixel camera, big keypads, and I already got used to the Motorola Keypad orientation. It's a bit bulky though. My old celfone easily fits in my right pocket along with my wallet. With the new phone, there's only a select pair of pants that can accomodate this kind of setup (the iPOD usually takes up the whole left pocket). But, heck, I love my new phone! I love the sound it makes whenever I close the clamshell.

• I GOT 1 MONTH OF LEAVE APPROVED!

Budjette approved my 1 month leave! Which means I'll be gone the whole month of May. Woohooo! I don't know if I get to use it though, there are still some projects in my plate which will probably extend until May. Sigh. What to do on the 1 month leave?
- watch Spiderman 3
- get a driver's license
- draw like there's no tomorrow and do that Super Boboy Graphic Novel
- go to the beach or out of town (I don't know where)
- shape up, jog every morning (I have to get a good running shoe first)
... and more! Exciting!

No comments: