Monday, January 23, 2006

A Great Day For the Filipino Nation




Went to Batanes last January 20 to 22. That's all I have to say... saying more could cost me my life. Oh, what the hell... Batanes is a wonderful place, not a tourist spot - but it reminds me of New Zealand (I haven't been to New Zealand, but we all have seen the magnificent landscape in LOTR Trilogy). Pacquiao wins over Morales - TKO'ed him in the 10th round. Someone won P105 million in the local lotto - and we won the BPI pitch. I don't know if it's my idea that the client liked - but winning feels great. A great day for the Filipino indeed.

2 comments:

fran said...

Dear Reinard,
Greetings from Tahanan Books! We're currently updating our datebase of artists and authors-- may we have your currrent contact info? (email address, mailing address, phone number...) There are a few new projects we wanted to discuss with you, if you were interested.

Thanks, we hope ot hear form you soon!
Fran Ong
Tahanan Books

fran said...

Dear Reinard,
Greetings from Tahanan Books! We're currently updating our datebase of artists and authors-- may we have your currrent contact info? (email address, mailing address, phone number...) There are also a few new projects we wanted to discuss with you.
Thanks, we hope to hear from you soon!
Fran Ong
Tahanan Books