Monday, October 03, 2005

Soooooo Busy...


Wow! Lots of work for the past few weeks! I haven't posted anything for September! Nothing interesting happened to me that is worth posting. I bought a lot of toys though... I got a Hellboy Comic set and a Goon action figure. I made a list of toys to buy this year and posted it in my office desk - so far I have crossed out one (Hellboy series 1). The weird thing is, I still keep buying some stuff that isn't in my list. Think of it as a reward for a hectic work week or day. Instead of spending this money on women (mwahahaha), or gimik (I hate booze), or drugs (which I never tried) - I might as well spend it on toys. Sigh. Childish.


19 days to go before KOMIKON 2005 - and I still don't know what to do. I told Syeri B, I'd do a mini comic and I still haven't compiled the comic stuff I did. Talk about special guest! Budjette Tan (Alamatmeister) told me to just put word balloons on all the storyboards that I did for TV commercials and it could pass as comicbook material. Honesty, I still don't know why these guys invited me to this shindig - heck, these guys are more talented than me! Anyways, just pray that I finish something for the Komikon. I did some MIND SKETCHES on how my mini comic will appear and it looks promising. I was thinking of including excerpts from the 2 versions of the Super Boboy origin I made (yes, comics po yun)! I actually wrote and draw Super Boboy's origin - one was finished, and one was not, the latter being the better version.



Here's some more info on Komikon:
http://komikon.blogspot.com/
Syeri B's site (nice site):
http://www.syeri.tk/

1 comment:

AveragePsycho said...

galeeeeeng.... :)